JEE 2018 DATE, PROCEDURE, COUNSELING
How To Achieve Good Marks in JEE Main & Advance
JEE Main and Advanced are interrelated to each other but also different at the same time. First of all, ITT JEE is one of the milestones for those students who love engineering field. Around 15 lakhs students have registered for the JEE-Main entrance examination and around which more than 1.5 Lakhs from all categories must make it to the JEE Advance. Cracking JEE Main is not as much as easy, it looks like. However, JEE Main is a dream of lakhs of aspirants. If you are one of those pupils engineers then you should know the difference between JEE Main and JEE Advance rightnow.
IIT JEE Main and IIT JEE Advanced are inter-related but at the same time they differ in various respects. The scores obtained in JEE-Main play an important role in seeking admission to 4 year science and engineering degree courses of renowned institution such as NITs, IITs etc.
The students of JEE-main who wish to get into BE or B.Tech courses in the NITs, IITs and other Centrally Funded Technical Institues (CFTIs). The main difference between JEE Main and JEE Advance is that the candidates who quality JEE-Main can go for JEE-Advance entrance examination. The students who crack the Advanced level are then entitled to gain admission into reputed first semester degree programs offered by IITs.
Difference Between JEE Main and JEE Advanced
1. Both JEE Main and Advanced are held in two parts i.e, Paper 1 and Paper 2..
2. The students who satisfy the eligibility criteria can take JEE-Main while only top 1.5 lakhs candidates in JEE-Main can take JEE-Advanced.
3. The JEE-Main paper 1 consist of multiple choice quesitons in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics while the JEE Advanced paper 1 has onjective questions as same subjects.
4. The renowned institues such as IITs and ISM pick up the candidates of JEE Advanced on the basis of ALL INDIA RANK (AIR) listed on JEE Advance Result.
5. A candidate can take JEE-Main only thrice in his/her lifetime.
6. A candidate can attempt JEE-Advanced a maximum of two times in consecutive years.